WEBSITE CODE OF CONDUCT
At http://councillordiane.ca, we want our readers to engage in an informative, interesting and friendly experience. We value and encourage the opportunity for all users to engage in an open debate. As such, the Comment Section under each news blog is meant to be professional, constructive, and most of all, respectful. Comments that attack or demean individuals or organizations are strictly prohibited. Comments flagged will be reviewed by the host administrator and will be removed and/or blocked if necessary. Any errors in facts or misprints found may be reported directly to email@example.com.
The following is a list of our Website Code of Conduct on http://councillordiane.ca:
- All users must respect others as they would like to be respected in return – simple as that.
- Do not attack others who may not hold the same beliefs or ideologies as you. The point of our comment section is for users to engage in a constructive debate and to share thoughts while remaining open-minded to others.
- Discriminatory and abusive language is strictly forbidden on our website. This language includes – but not limited to – slurs, racism, sexism, ageism, homophobia, extremism, crude language, etc. Offensive language such as slander, cursing or name-calling to other commentators, persons or organizations is strictly prohibited. Please use your common knowledge and keep it clean and respectful.
- All spam or advertisements unrelated to the comment section will be removed immediately.
- Any depictions of violence, sexually explicit and/or illegal content will be removed immediately and IP address will be banned.
- Sharing of personal information / images without full consent is a violation.
- Content in violation of copyright laws will be removed. Include your source and citations if you need to get a point across.
- Please ensure you remain on the subject pertaining to each story or news blog when commenting. If you wish to share something unrelated, please forward your thoughts and comments to http://www.calgary.ca/ward13connect where the Ward 13 Office will respond as necessary.
- All users should know their rights to flag another comment/user if necessary. Flagged items will then be forwarded to the website administrator who will evaluate and take action as required.
We reserve the right to remove any comments or content at our sole discretion if deemed a violation of any of the above terms. Any offenders – first offence or repeated – may be blocked without warning. We also reserve the right to modify this Code of Conduct at any time without notice.